Army Public School Recruitment 2020 Apply for 8000 Latest Vacancies for the PGT/ TGT/ PRT Posts
Army Public School has announced a new recruitment notification for teaching posts of PGT/TGT/PRT. Candidates who were looking for govt jobs in the teaching sector have an opportunity to apply for the Army Public School Recruitment 2020.
There are about 8000 vacant job positions for the teaching sector jobs. The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the School/Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills. The online registrations have been started from 01.10.2020 and will continue till 20.10.2020.
The Official Notification is already released by the department and can be downloaded from this page. We have attached the download links for the official notification and online form with complete details and information.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for Online Registrations: 1 October 2020
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms: 20 October 2020
- Availability of Admit Cards: 4 November 2020
- Exam Dates: 21 and 22 November 2020
- Release of Result: 2 December 2020
Number of Vacancies: 8000
|PGT||Post Graduation, B.Ed with 50% marks|
|TGT||Graduation, B.Ed with 50% marks|
|PRT||Graduation, D.El.Ed/ B.Ed|
with 50% marks
- For Fresh Candidates: Below 40 Years (In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R)
- For Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (in the case of Delhi as per DSEA&R)
Age Relaxation applicable to reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PWD, EXSM as per rules mentioned in the official notification.
Salary/Pay Scale: Refer official notification.
Selection Process: On the Basis of:
- Screening Exam
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Official Notification: Download Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here
Other Links you might find useful:
Recommended Books for Exam Preparations: