Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for 500 Probationary Officer Vacancies Out: Apply Online for BOI PO Latest Bank Jobs
Bank of India has advertised a new recruitment drive for the Probationary Officer Vacancy in JMGS-I Project. Candidates looking for banking area jobs can now apply for the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 347 SO Posts.
If you are interested in applying for a job at BoI, you can check the bank’s official website for current job openings. The Online Registrations for these vacancies are already been going on since 11.02.2023. Job aspirants fulfilling the desired eligibility criteria can still apply till 25.02.2023
More Details regarding BOI PO Recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, previous year papers, and all other details are given below in detail.
- Opening Date to Apply Online and Fee Payment: 11.02.2023
- Closing Date to Apply Online and Fee Payment: 25.02.2023
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: Update Soon
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for PO Posts
Number of Vacancies: 500
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Details of Vacancies with Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
|1.||Credit Officer in General Banking stream||350||20 to 29 Years||Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|2.||IT Officer in Specialist stream||150||Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline)|
Note: Refer to the official notification for the Age Relaxation rules applicable to reserved categories SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion (If conducted)
- For Un-reserved Categories: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/: Rs. 175
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply for Bank of India PO Recruitment?
- Visit the official website link i.e https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/boipojan23/
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” link.
- The link will get you redirected to the registration page.
- Enter all the information asked there.
It is advisable to go through the eligibility criteria, required qualifications, and other details mentioned in the job advertisement before applying for a position in the bank. You should also make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
BOI PO Exam Official Notification: Download Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
For More Details: Visit Official Portal
(If you don’t know how to fill up the online form, or don’t have a PC/Laptop, then just from your home avail this Form Filling Service provided by us)