Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 for 225 Specialist Officer Vacancy Out: Apply Online for BOM SO Latest Bank Jobs
Bank of Maharashtra has advertised a new recruitment notification for the Specialist Officer Grade II & III Vacancy. Bank Job Aspirants looking for banking sector jobs can now apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 for 225 SO Posts.
The Online Form Registrations for these vacancies are already going on from 23.01.2023. Job aspirants fulfilling the desired eligibility criteria can still apply online till 06.02.2023.
Additional Details regarding BOM Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 like educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, previous year papers, and all other details are given below in fact.
- Opening Date to Apply Online and Fee Payment: 23.01.2023
- Closing Date to Apply Online and Fee Payment: 06.02.2023
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: Update Later
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
Number of Vacancies: 225
Post Name: Specialist Officer
|Post Name|| Total|
|API Management Administrator||04|
|Digital Banking, Senior Manager||50|
|Business Development Officer||02|
|HR/ Personnel Officer||05|
|API Management Administrator(II)||08|
|Digital Banking, Manager||05|
|IT Security Officer||10|
|Mobile App Developer||10|
|Dot Net Developer||10|
|Quality Assurance Engineer||05|
|Data Base Administrator||05|
|Unix/ Linux Administrator||20|
|Net Work & Security Administrator||06|
|VMWARE/ Virtualization Administrator||01|
|Production Support Administrators For EFT Switch||04|
|Production Support Administrators For UPI Switch||08|
|Windows Desktop Administrator||02|
Educational Qualification: Degree /PG in relevant trade.
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years and 38 Years
Note: Refer to the official notification for the Age Relaxation rules applicable to reserved categories SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen.
- Online Examination
- UR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1180/- (Application Fee/ Intimation Charges Rs 1000/- + Rs. 180/- GST)
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 118/- (Application Fee/ Intimation Charges Rs 100/- + Rs. 18/- GST)
- For PWD/ Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment?
- Visit the official website link i.e BOM Online Form
- The link will get you redirected to the registration page.
- Enter all the information asked there.in the online form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save/print the application form for future reference.
BOM Exam Official Notification: Download Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
For More Details: Visit Official Portal
(If you don’t know how to fill up the online form, or don’t have a PC/Laptop, then just from your home avail this Form Filling Service provided by us)
Other Links you might find helpful:
|Arihant Competitive Books for Bank Exams||General Knowledge of Bank Exams|