BFUHS Ward Attendant Exam 2020 Postponed due to Covid 19 – Check New Exam Dates and Further Updates
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has postponed the BFUHS Ward Attendant Exam which was scheduled to be held on 28.11.2020. The written test is being postponed due to administrative reasons for the increase in the number of Covid 19 cases.
Keeping in view the safety of the candidates, the authority has canceled the written exam till further orders. The new exam date for the Ward Attendant Post shall be available soon at the official website of the department.
The department will soon release the new BFUHS Ward Attendant Admit Card 2020 which will include the new exam date and venue of the test. All the important details like the name of the applicant, roll number, registration number, test center, etc will be mentioned in the respective hall ticket.
BFUHS Ward Attendant Exam Postponed: New Exam Dates
The new test dates shall be made available at the official website i.e bfuhs.ac.in. The recruitment is being organized for the 800 vacant job positions.
- Department Name: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Total No. of Vacancies: 800
- Post Name: Ward Attendant
- Selection Process: Written Test
- New Date of Exam: Available Soon
- Category: BFUHS Ward Attendant Admit Card and Exam Date
- Official Website: www.bfuhs.ac.in
Exam Pattern of Ward Attendant Exam:
|Type Of Questions||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Objective Type||Technical Subjects, English, Computer Knowledge, Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Numerical Ability||90 Marks||33% of Marks|
Steps to Download BFUHS Ward Attendant Exam New Hall Ticket
- Visit the Official Website
- On the left side under online registrations, click on download admit card.
- Enter your registration number and password
- Click on the submit button.
- Your BFUHS Call Letter shall be downloaded successfully.
- Take a printout of it and bring it for the examination.