CBSE Duplicate Marksheet for Class 10th and 12th DMC: Step by Step Procedure to Apply for CBSE Duplicate DMC/Certificate
Lost CBSE 10th or 12th Certificate? Don’t worry, here is the complete process and online form for availing of Duplicate DMC
There are some students from different schools and from different states who had lost their CBSE Class 10th or Class 12th Certificates and Marksheets. If you are also one of them who has lost his CBSE DMC/Marksheet and want to acquire a duplicate copy of the Marksheet, then you can follow the steps given in this article to get a duplicate certificate.
Recently, the Central Board of Secondary Education has launched a portal to provide students with duplicate copies of their academic documents online. The in-house Duplicate Academic Document System (DADS) has been launched by the CBSE to provide students with their CBSE Duplicate Marksheet Online.
All you need to do is just follow the direct online link given in this article and fill up the online request form with some basic details. You can read here the complete procedure/process to get a duplicate CBSE 10th and 12th Certificate.
How to get a Duplicate CBSE Certificate Online?
Many students from various parts of the country had lost their CBSE Board Original Marksheets or Certificates because of various reasons.
Now they are facing a severe problem to get back their original certificates as these DMCs are required in many cases such as for job placement, proof, and for other govt schemes.
For all such students, we are providing a complete step-by-step process through which you can get your CBSE Duplicate 10th or 12th Certificate
Steps to Apply CBSE Duplicate Marksheet DMC
- First of all, you need to visit this link: https://cbseit.in/cbse/web/dads/home.aspx
- The following page will open in front of you:
- For Digital Document, Fee is Rs. 100 and for Printed Document or Hard Copy, Fee is Rs. 250 – 1000 depending upon the period (how many years old) of the Marksheet.
- Suppose, you want a printed document, then click on the printed document. The following screen will open:
- Provide the necessary details as asked in the above image, like Class, Roll Number, Passing Year, Your Name, and Father Name.
- After this, you need to deposit the requisite fee as prescribed in the application form.
- Follow all the instructions mentioned in the application form.
- After receiving requests, regional offices of CBSE will print academic documents and dispatch them through speed post.
- A tracking system will enable the students to trace the status of the application and dispatched details
CBSE Headquarter Address –
- Address : Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
- Enquiry : 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259
- CBSE Helpline Number : 1800-11-8002
- Email ID : info[dot]cbse[at]gov[dot]in
If you are still facing any problems or need help with this issue, please do not hesitate to ask us by posting your questions in the comment box provided below.