CCRAS Recruitment 2020: Latest Vacancies in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) for UDC and LDC Post
Good news for all the job aspirants who are looking for the clerical cadre jobs. Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has announced the CCRAS Recruitment for the Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk Post.
There are a total of 61 vacant vacancies for these 2 posts. This drive is being on Direct Recruitment basis.
Eligible candidates having educational qualification and age limit as prescribed in the official notification can apply for CCRAS UDC LDC Recruitment 2019-20.
The starting and last dates for online registrations are mentioned in this post. Candidates can also download the complete official notification for full details.
CCRAS Recruitment 2020 for Clerk Posts
- Starting Date to Apply: 20.11.2019
- Last Date to Apply: 19.12.2019
No. of Vacancies: 66
Name of Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 14 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 52 Posts
Educational Qualification: The qualification required is mentioned below:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Degree in any discipline.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Pass with Typing Speed English: 35 WPM, Hindi: 30 WPM.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
However, age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates like SC, ST, OBC, PH Candidates as per the rules in the official notification.
- For General & OBC: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Women Candidates & Ex-servicemen: Nil
How to Apply for CCRAS LDC UDC Exam 2020
Candidates can apply online for this recruitment drive.
We have shared below some important links and sources of this recruitment drive. For more help, feel free to ask us in the comment boxes provided below.
Notification: Download Here
Apply Here: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Best Books for Exam Preparation: