How to Crack SSC CHSL Exam in First Attempt? – CHSL Preparation Tips
SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) exam is a competitive exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in India to recruit candidates for various government jobs like LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator posts.
The SSC CHSL exam tests candidates on their knowledge of the English language, general intelligence, quantitative aptitude, and general awareness. To apply online for this exam, candidates must have completed their 12th-grade or equivalent education.
The SSC CHSL exam is typically held once a year, and the specific exam dates and other details are announced on the SSC website. Cracking the SSC CHSL exam requires a combination of hard work, dedication, and smart preparation. In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to crack the SSC CHSL Exam in First Attempt.
|Apply for SSC CHSL Exam Here
|Get Lucent GK PDF Book Here
Tips and Tricks on How to Crack SSC CHSL Exam in First Attempt
To Crack the SSC CHSL exam in the first attempt is a challenging but achievable goal. To increase your chances of success, you can follow the below-mentioned few tips and advice.
- First, familiarize yourself with the exam format and the types of questions that are likely to be asked. This will help you understand what to expect on the day of the exam and allow you to master your study plan accordingly.
- Next, create a study schedule and stick to it. Make sure to allocate enough time to cover all the topics asked in the SSC CHSL exam, and leave enough time for regular practice and review.
- As you study, focus on your weaknesses and try to improve them. This will help you maximize your score on the exam.
- Take advantage of online resources, such as study guides and practice tests, to supplement your study efforts. These can help you identify areas you need to improve and provide valuable practice opportunities.
- Finally, make sure to get enough rest and eat well on the day of the exam. This will help you stay focused and perform at your best.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the SSC CHSL Exam
The first step in cracking the SSC exam is to understand the exam pattern and syllabus. CHSL Exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission in 3 different levels, and the syllabus of all three levels is different.
Once you have understood the SSC CHSL exam pattern and syllabus, the next step is to create a study plan. A study plan will help you to organize your preparation and ensure that you cover all the topics in the syllabus. Your study plan should include a daily schedule, weekly targets, and monthly goals.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|No of Questions
|60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)
|Section-I: Module-I: Mathematical Abilities Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
|30 (Module I)
30 (Module II)
Total= 60 marks
|1 hour (for each section)
|Section-II: Module-I: English Language and Comprehension Module-II: General Awareness
20 (Module II)
Total= 60 marks
|60*3 = 180
|Section-III: Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module
|15 (Module I)
|15*3 = 45
|Section-III: Module-II: Skill Test/Module Test
|Part A: Skill Test for DEOs.
(20 minutes for the candidates
|Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA.
(15 minutes for the candidates
Best Books to Follow to Crack SSC CHSL Exam
Choosing the right study material is crucial for cracking the SSC CHSL exam. There are many books, online resources, and coaching classes available online for SSC exam preparation. It is important to choose the study material that suits your learning style and covers the entire syllabus.
There are many good books available for the SSC CHSL exam, and the best ones for you will depend on your personal learning style and the specific areas where you need to improve.
Some popular books recommended by toppers to Crack SSC CHSL exam include:
- “SSC CHSL 10+2: Complete Self Study Guide” by Disha Experts
- “Toppers Notes SSC CHSL” by Toppersnotes
- “SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam” by Arihant Experts
- “SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Exam Practice Work Book” by Kiran Prakashan
- “CHSL Tier-1 Recruitment Guide” by RPH Editorial Board
It is important to note that these books are only a guide and are not a replacement for dedicated study and practice.
To maximize your chances of success on the SSC CHSL exam, you should use these books as a supplement to your regular study efforts and practice regularly to improve your skills and knowledge.
|Join our Facebook Group
|Join our Telegram Channel