DD Basu Constitution of India Latest Edition PDF Book: Download Best Study Material for Introduction to Constitution of India at Best Rate
Durga Das Basu’s Introduction to Constitution of India is one of the excellent books strongly recommended for Law Students and Job aspirants. If you are a civil service aspirant, then the DD Basu Constitution of India PDF Book is best for the preparation of general studies mains and prelims.
This book is an excellent piece of art, feeding the needs of anyone who aspires to study the introduction and expansion of the Constitution of India. The book holds all the basic syllabus and topics on the Constitution for common scholars, lawmakers, reporters, politicians, and administrative officials.
The Constitution of India is the supreme law of India. DD Basu Introduction to the Constitution of India lays down the framework that defines the fundamental political code, structure, systems, powers, and duties of government institutions and sets out fundamental rights, directive principles, and the duties of citizens.
DD Basu Constitution of India PDF Book
The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution of any country. It was adopted by the Constituent Assembly of India on 26 November 1949 and became effective on 26 January 1950. Some of the Most Important Topics covered under “DD Basu’s Introduction to Constitution of India” includes:
- Historical Background of the Constituent Assembly
- Government of India Act of 1935 and Indian Independence Act of 1947
- Composition and Functions of the Constituent Assembly
- Various committees of the Constituent Assembly
- Enforcement of the Constitution
- Indian Constitution and its Salient Features
- The role of B R Ambedkar in the making of the Indian Constitution
- The Preamble of the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights and Duties
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Gandhian, Liberal and Socialistic Principles
Main Features of this Book:
- Offers a precise analysis of the constitutional record, organized under logical chapters and topics
- Helps as an elementary study on the Constitution for Public Service Commission, and other competitive examination aspirants
- Provides a chronicle of the functioning of each of the provisions of the Constitution with reference to laws and decisions.
- Precise table of contents, marginal notes, index, and reference tables provide a far better and easy understanding
- Includes all legislative changes and recent amendments to the Constitution of India.
- Includes all the important judgments of the Supreme Court and High Courts.
Get DD Basu Constitution of India Latest Edition  PDF Book
If you are looking for the free pdf book of DD Basu Introduction to Constitution of India, then I would strongly suggest for each of you is do not go after free PDFs available on the internet as they may include some errors and discrepancies.
So always buy these useful books from genuine sources. We are providing you the links to get the DD Basu Constitution of India Book at a discounted price (only if purchased through the below-given links)
Other Important Books for SSC Exams:
|Abhijit Guha Aptitude for Competitive Exams||RS Aggarwal Quantitative Ability Book|