EPFO Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Job Notification Out: Check Employees Provident Fund Organisation Latest 280 Vacancies
Job seekers who were looking for the latest govt jobs or new vacancies have wonderful news. Employees Provident Fund Organisation has released latest recruitment drive for 280 Assistant Posts.
The official notification and other complete details can be downloaded in PDF format from the below-mentioned download links.
The last date to apply online for the EPFO Assistant Recruitment is 25th June 2019. Other Complete Details like Educational Qualification and Age Limit, Selection Process, and all other details are mentioned below.
EPFO Recruitment for 280 Assistant Vacancies
- Last Date to Register Online, Fee Payment & Editing Application Details: 25-06-2019
- Closing Date for Printing Application Form: 10-07-2019
- Tentative Dates for Preliminary Examination (Phase-I): 30 & 31-07-2019
- Date of downloading of EPFO Admit Cards: 20-07-2019 to 30-07-2019
- Details for Main Examination (Phase-II): Admit Cards will be sent after the declaration of the result of Preliminary Exam.
Number of Vacancies: 280
Salary: Rs. 44,900/-
Post Name: Assistant
|UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||A person with disabilities (Category)|
EPFO Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2019
Educational Qualification: Degree from recognized University.
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years. However, age relaxation shall be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the following rules.
(i) SC/ST – up to 5 years.
(ii) OBC – NCL up to 3 years.
(iii) Employees of Central Government & departmental candidates i.e employees of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization.
|General||up to 40 years|
|OBC||up to 43 years|
|SC/ST||up to 45 years|
(iv) PWD Candidates:
|General + PWD||10 years|
|OBC + PWD||13 years|
|SC/ST + PWD||15 years|
Process of Selection:
- Phase I – Prelims Exam
- Phase II – Mains Exam
Application Fee: The EPFO 2019 Exam Fee Structure for different categories are mentioned below:
- For GEN/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates/EWS/Department Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Official Notification: Download Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
For More Details: Visit Official Portal
Other Links you might find useful:
Books for EPFO Exam Preparations: