GATE 2021 Online Application Form Announced – Apply Online for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam 2021
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced the latest news about the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021. This test is conducted every year to test the knowledge of different UG Subjects in Engineering and Science Subjects. Eligible candidates can apply online for the GATE 2021 Exam Form.
The GATE Exam Scores are used to get admissions in various PG Programmes in the Indian Institute of Technology and in other higher educational institutes. In addition to this, a good score achieved in GATE 2021 Exam helps you to get admission in IITs, IISC, IIITs, NITs, and many other renowned institutions and other PSUs like HAL, IOCL, PGCIL, BARC, etc give preference to the marks obtained in this test.
The tentative dates for online registrations are mentioned in this post. Candidates can also download the complete official notification for full details.
GATE 2021 Notification – Complete Details
- Starting Date for Online Registrations: 14-09-2020
- Closing Date to Online Registrations: 30-09-2020
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms: 07-10-2020
- Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable): 13-11-2020
- Date of Release of Call Letters: 08-01-2021
- GATE 2020-21 Exam Dates: 05 to 07 & 12 to 14-02-2021
- Date of Declaration of GATE Exam Result: 22-03-2021
Educational Qualification: The qualification required is Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts, MBBS, Master Degree (Arts/ Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications).
Candidates who have completed or are appearing in the final year (should not be later than 2020) can apply online for GATE Exam. Candidates are requested to download the official notification for complete details regarding educational qualifications and eligibility.
Dates to pay the form fee: 14 to 30-09-2020:
- UR Categories Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: Rs. 750/-
- All Other Categories: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 1250
How to Apply for GATE Exam 2021
Candidates can apply online for GATE Test through the official website. The complete steps for applying online will be mentioned in the official notification.
Before applying online candidates must be ready with the following important documents which will be needed while applying online:
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Copies (Scanned) of all the relevant documents
We have shared below some important links and sources of this recruitment drive. For more help, feel free to ask us in the comment boxes provided below.
Notification: Download Here
Apply Here/Official Website: Click Here
Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme: Know Here