Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 for 2443 GDS Posts in Karnataka Post Office Department
Karnataka Postal Circle has issued a new job notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Candidates who were waiting for a long time for the Postal Circle Vacancies can apply for the 2443 GDS Vacancies.
There are generally 3 posts under GDS: Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master (BPM), and Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM). Applicants satisfying all the eligibility criteria as mentioned below can apply online for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment.
Other important details regarding the Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below in detail.
Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Date of availability of online form: 21.12.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20.01.2021(Extended to 23.01.2021)
No. of Vacancies: 2443
- Dak Sevak
- Branch Post Master
- Assistant Branch Post Master
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for GDS Post must possess a 10th Pass Certificate with Computer Knowledge
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates like SC, ST, PWD, OBC, and others as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
Selection Process: Selection for GDS Posts will be done as per the merit list.
- For Branch Post Master (BPM) Pay Scale Rs. 12000/- to 14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) Pay Scale Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Karnataka GDS 2021 Recruitment
Candidates can apply online till the last date i.e 23.01.2021
We have mentioned some important links from where you can download official notification and can apply online. For more help, feel free to ask us in the comment boxes provided below.
Official Notification: Download Here
Online Form: Apply Here
Official Website: Click Here