HSSC Constable Answer Key 2021 for the 7298 Vacancies Exam held on 27 and 28 March 2021. Check Expected Cut-Off Marks for the Haryana Police Constable Exam.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducted the Written Exam for the 7298 Constable Posts. The test was held on 27.03.2021 and 28.03.2021 across various examination centers for 1218 vacant posts. Now the department will soon release the HSSC Constable Answer Key 2021
The exam was held for the posts of Constable GD (Male), Constable GD (Female) & Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1. After attending the written examination, candidates can access HSSC Solved Key 2021 based on the sets of A, B, C, D through our links.
- The Exam was of objective type with multiple-choice questions.
- The maximum mark was 100.
- Time Duration was of 1.30 Hours (90 Minutes).
- Questions were asked based on the English, General Knowledge & General Study Subject, Computer Basic Knowledge, Current Affairs, etc
- The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the Aggregate marks of the Written Exam.
HSSC Constable Answer Key Objections 2021
As per the expected sources, the official answer key of the constable will take some time to be released online. But candidates also refer to the unofficial response sheet from various coaching institutes.
We have provided below the official links from where you can download the HSSC Constable Exam Response Sheet 2021
|Name of the Department||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Constable|
|Category||Answer key & Expected Cutoff Marks|
|Exam Date||27 and 28 March 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||Expected to be available with few weeks|
Selection Process :
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
The HSSC Constable Expected Cut Off Marks depends on the various factors like difficulty level of the exam, the number of students appeared, marks attained by various category candidates, etc.
Aspirants can check Haryana SSC Constable 2021 Expected Cut-off marks by evaluating the previous year’s result statistics and official key.
- To Check HSSSC Answer Key 2021: Click Here
Other Useful Links: