IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 for 3517 Vacancy Out: Apply Online for IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Posts
A big notification released for all the banking aspirants. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection known as IBPS has announced the IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form for the 3517 Probationary Officer, Management Trainee Posts.
The IBPS PO Exam is conducted every year for the post of Officer Cadre in different banks across the country.
Latest News: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has re-opened the online application form for the IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment with additional vacant vacancies. Candidates can check new dates for registrations and online exam.
Re-open Online Form for those:
- 1. Who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 11.11.2020
- 2. Who could not register successfully from 05 to 26.08.2020.
The IBPS PO/MT X 2020 Recruitment Notification has been released on 5 August 2020 by IBPS. The last date to apply online for this recruitment is 26 August 2020. Other important details are mentioned below in detail.
⇒New Re-Opened Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 28-10-2020
- Last Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 11-11-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 11-11-2020
- Prelims Exam Date: 05/ 06-01-2021
|Starting Date of Online Registrations||05.08.2020|
|Closing Date of Online Registrations||26.08.2020|
|Last Date of Printing Application Form||10.09.2020|
|Download Call Letters for Prelim Online Exam||October 2020|
|Date of Online Preliminary Exam||03, 10 & 11-10-2020|
|Date of Online Main Exam||28.11.2020|
|Declaration of Mains Exam Result||December 2020|
|Download Call Letters for Interview||January 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 PO/MT X Exam Notification
Number of Vacancies: 3517
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification.
The candidate applying for this job position must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit: The minimum age requirement is 20-30 years.
Note: Refer official notification for the Age Relaxation rules applicable to reserved categories SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- For Un-reserved Categories: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply for IBPS PO/MT X Recruitment?
- Visit the official website i.e www.ibps.in.
- Click on the “CRP for PO/MT X Online Form” link.
- The link will get you redirected to the registration page.
- Now click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Enter all the information asked there.
PO/MT X Exam Official Notification (Old): Download Here
Re-Opened Online Form Notification: Download Here
Vacancy Increase Notice: Download Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
For More Details: Visit Official Portal