Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 01/2021: Latest 235 Vacancies for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches
Happy news for all the job aspirants seeking a job in Indian Air Force. This recruitment will be conducted for the Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical).
The Indian Air Force has announced 235 vacancies through AFCAT 01/2021 Exam. NCC Special Entry for Courses Commencing in January 2022.
Eligible candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria are invited to apply online for the Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 01/2021.
The tentative dates for online registrations are mentioned in this post. Candidates can also download the complete official notification for full details.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply: 01.12.2020
- Last Date to Apply: 30.12.2020
- Dates for AFCAT Examination: 20 & 21-02-2021
No. of Vacancies: 235
Name of Posts:
- AFCAT Entry (Flying Branch) – 69 Posts
- AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty – Technical) – 96 Posts
- AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty – NonTechnical) – 70 Posts
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch) – 10% seats
AFCAT Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scales, Exam Fee
- 12th pass with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics.
- Degree (any Discipline) or BE/B Tech degree or Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India in relevant Engg disciplines
- Degree or PG Degree (Relevant Subjects)
The qualification required is different for each respective post. So candidates are requested to download the official notification for complete details regarding educational qualification and eligibility.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- AFCAT Entry: Rs.250/-
- For NCC Special Entry: Not required to pay
- Written Test
- Stage 1 – Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test
- Stage 2 – Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview will commence after document check for the next 5 days.
- Medical Exam
- Merit List based on performance in the written test and AFSB interview, subject to being medically fit.
How to Apply for AFCAT Exam 2021
Candidates can apply online for 01-12-2020 on-wards.
We have shared below some important links and sources of this recruitment drive. For more help, feel free to ask us in the comment boxes provided below.
Notification: Download Here
Apply Here/Official Website: Click Here
Recommended Books for AFCAT Exam Preparations: