Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for 194 Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) JCO Vacancies
Indian Army has announced the Indian Army Recruitment Notification for JCO (Religious Teacher) for RRT 91, 92, 93, 94 & 95 courses. Applicants looking for defense sector jobs have now a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021.
The official notification and other complete details can be downloaded in PDF format from the below-mentioned download links.
Candidates who want to apply for Junior Commissioned Officer Post can apply online from 11.01.2021 till 09.02.2021. Other Complete Details of Army JCO Posts like Educational Qualification and Age Limit, Selection Process, and all other details are mentioned below.
Indian Army Recruitment 194 JCO Vacancies
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2021 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2021 at 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Civilian Candidates: 01-03-2021
- Tentative Date for Written Exam: 27-06-2021
Number of Vacancies: 194
- Pandit -171 Posts
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments -09 (Hindu (Gorkha) candidates only)
- Granthi – 05 Posts
- Maulvi (Sunni) – 05 Posts
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01 Post (Ladakhi Muslim Shia candidates only)
- Padre – 02 Post
- Bodh Monk(Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts – 01 Post
Indian Army JCO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual:
(i) Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment – Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with a one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.
(ii) Granthi – Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
(iii) Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
(iv) Padre – Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
(v) Bodh Monk (Mahayana) – Any person who has been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery
- Height (cm): For General – 160, For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoys – 155 (only Locals)
- Chest (cm): 77 for all
- Weight (kg): For General (less Gorkha & Ladakhis) – 50, For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 48
- Physical Fitness Test: Candidates should be able to run 1600m in 08 Minute
For more details, refer to the detailed advertisement attached below in PDF Format.
Age Limit: The age limit in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not below 25 years of age and not above 34 years of age on 01 Oct 2021 (i.e. candidates born between 01 Oct 1987 and 30 Sep 1996 inclusive of both dates).
Official Notification: Download Here
To Apply Online: Apply for JCO Form
For More Details: Visit Official Portal
Books for Competitive Exam Preparations: