NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 for 6310 Community Health Officer Vacancies – Online Application Form for the NHM CHO Exam Form
National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan has announced the NHM Rajasthan Recruitment Notification for the 6310 CHO Posts. Applicants looking for the govt jobs have now wonderful opportunities to apply for the NHM Community Health Officer Vacancies.
The official notification and other complete details can be downloaded in PDF format from the below-mentioned download links.
Online Registrations for the NHM Rajasthan CHO 2020 Form have already initiated from 02.09.2020. The last date to apply online is 16.09.2020. Other Complete Details of Rajasthan NHM CHO Posts like Educational Qualification and Age Limit, Selection Process, and all other details are mentioned below.
NHM Rajasthan Recruitment for 6310 CHO Vacancies
- Starting Date for Online Registrations: 02.09.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16.09.2020
Post Name: Community Health Officer (TSP & Non-TSP)
Number of Vacancies: 6310
- Community Health Officer (TSP) – 1041 Posts
- Community Health Officer (Non-TSP) – 5269 Posts
Educational Qualification: GNM, B.Sc (Community Health, Nursing, Ayurveda Practitioner), BAMS from a recognized university
For more details, refer to the detailed advertisement attached below in PDF Format.
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years. However, age relaxation shall be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the rules are given in the official notification.
How to Apply for NHM CHO Rajasthan Posts
|Category wise details of application fee|
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee (In Rupees)|
|2||Other Backward Class (OBC/MBC) Creamy Layer||400/-|
|3||Other Backward Class (OBC/MBC) Non-Creamy Layer||300/-|
|4||Schedule Caste (SC)||300/-|
|5||Schedule Tribe (ST)||300/-|
|6||Shahriya Category (Male & Female)||300/-|
|7||Specially Abled Person (PH)/Female Widow/ Female Divorce||200/-|
- Candidates are required to deposit the requisite application fee for the applied post through E-Mitra. E-Mitra shall charge an additional INR 60/- over and above the application fee for application processing, which is payable to E Mitra.
- Candidates who have earlier applied for the post of CHO in reference to advt. No: F.20(504)/HR/CHO recruitment/2019/ 898 dated 16-05-2019 and deposited application fees, their application fees will be adjusted subject to the submission of Application ID and Date of Birth of old application form. However, the E-Mitra shall charge an additional INR 60/- over and above the application fee for application processing.
Official Notification: Download Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
For More Details: Visit Official Portal