OJEE Answer Key 2020 for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination scheduled from 12 to 19 October – Get OJEE 2020 Exam Solutions
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2020 is organized to be conducted from 12 to 19 October 2020. Candidates are successfully appearing in the OJEE Entrance October Exam. Now the department will soon release the OJEE Answer Key 2020 for different shifts and exam dates.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks are awarded to the candidates.
- For each incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted.
The OJEE Examination Schedule 2020 for the following papers is given below:
OJEE Answer Key October 2020
The Official Response Sheet of the OJEE Entrance Exam will be available online on the official website. Applicants can use it to check their marks for entrance tests conducted for the admissions to the following courses:
- 12 and 13 October 2020: LE Tech Diploma
- 14 and 15 October 2020: MCA and B.Pharm
- 16 October 2020: MTech, Integrated MTech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm, LE Pharm, LE Tech (B.sc)
- 17 October 2020: MBA
- 19 October 2020: B.Tech
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted for admission to admission to the Undergraduate/Postgraduate Level Professional Courses in the State of Odisha – 1st Year Degree Courses in B. Pharm, Integrated MBA (5 Years), Lateral Admission to Second Year (Third Semester) of B. Tech./ B. Pharm/ MCA and First Year Masters Degree Courses in MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M Pharm, M Arch, M Plan, MArch (Exe.).
The Committee is also responsible to conduct the Counselling cum Admission process for Medicine, Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic, and Architecture in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self-Financed Institutes in the State in a transparent manner.
Candidates can also raise objections to the official answer key of the OJEE October 2020 exam in case they do not seem to agree with the answers suggested in it.
- Department Name: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
- Date of Exam: 12-19 October 2020
- Category: OJEE Answer Key 2020
- Official Website: ojee.nic.in
The OJEE Cut Off Marks depend on the various factors like difficulty level of test, the number of applicants appeared, marks scored by candidates, etc.
- To Check OJEE 2020 Answer Key: Click Here
Other Useful Posts: