OSCB Bank Recruitment 2020 for 786 Vacant Positions for the Banking Assistant, System Manager and Assistant Manager (Grade 2)
Odisha State Cooperative Bank has organized OSCB Bank Recruitment for the 786 Various Job Posts. Job seekers looking for a immediate vacancy in the banking sector and are preparing hard have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the OSCB Bank Vacancy.
There are 786 vacancies for the post of Banking Assistant, System Manager and Assistant Manager Grade 2. The online registrations for this recruitment are going on and applicants can apply before the last date i.e 31.05.2020.
Other Important Details like Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scales Selection Process, and all other details are mentioned below.
OSCB Bank Recruitment 2020 for 786 Vacancies
- Commencement of Online Registrations: 20.03.2020
- Last Date to Register Online: 31.05.2020 (Extended Date)
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 15.06.2020
Number of Vacancies: 786
- Assistant Manager Grade 2: 267 Posts
- Banking Assistant Grade II: 485 Posts
- System Manager:34 Posts
Details of Educational Qualification and Age Limit
Education Qualification: Candidates applying for this bank job must have done Graduation, MCA with B.Tech in CSE/ ITI or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For more details, refer to the official notification.
Age Limit: 21- 32 Years
Age Relaxation shall be applicable for the reserved category candidates (SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH) as per rules given in the official notification.
- Banking Assistant: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- Per Month + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000
- Assistant Manager: Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- Per Month + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- System Manager: Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- Per Month + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- For UR and SEBC Candidates: Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST: Rs. 600
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
How to Apply for OSCB Bank Application Form
Eligible Applicants satisfying all the eligibility criteria mentioned above can apply online for the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Job. You can follow the following links to apply online:
Official Notification: Download Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
For More Details: Visit Official Portal