PPSC Admit Card 2020 Download Call Letter for Punjab Civil Services Preliminary Exam scheduled to be held in September 2020
Punjab Public Service Commission has scheduled the written examination of the Punjab PCS Prelim Exam in September 2020. The test will be held for the 77 vacant positions which are to be filled for the Civil Services.
The online registrations are going on and will be conducted till 30.07.2020. After that in a short time, the Punjab PPSC Department will release the PPSC Admit Card 2020 and Instructions for the Examinations.
PPSC Civil Services Prelim Exam Call Letter is extremely important in order to appear for the written exam as it contains all the details of the candidate.
PPSC Admit Card 2020 and Tentative Exam Dates
Every candidate must bring his/her hall ticket in order to appear for the exam. Without admit card, no applicant shall be entertained to enter the examination hall.
Call Letter is usually released 1-2 weeks prior to the exam date. The commission has already announced the Preliminary Exam will be conducted in September 2020. But as due to Covid-19, the exam might be delayed as per the sources. So, the tentative date for the prelim exam will be announced later on.
The PPSC PSC Exam Admit Card contains important details like:
- Name, Registration Number and Roll Number of the candidate
- Exam Date
- The venue of the test
- Timing of the Exam
- Exam Pattern
- Duration of Exam
- Instructions for the Exam
Punjab Public Service Commission released various job posts each year. Job seekers who are looking and preparing for Punjab Govt. Jobs can join this department for a better future.
This department offers a handsome salary package and many other benefits to the employee. It offers good and respectable job positions.
Schedule of PPSC Civil Services 2020 Exam
- Exam Name: Punjab PCS Prelim Test
- Date of Test: September 2020
The Call Letter of these exams shall be updated shortly at the official website i.e www.ppsc.gov.in.
Steps to Download PPSC Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the Official Website i.e www.ppsc.gov.in
- On the left side under online registrations, click on download admit card.
- Enter your registration number and password
- Click on the submit button.
- Your PPSC PCS Call Letter shall be downloaded successfully.
- Take a printout of it and bring it for the examination.
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies
- Labour and Conciliation Officer
- Employment Generation and Training Officer
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II)