Punjab PPSC Recruitment Latest Job Notification for PCS Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2020
Apply Online for Punjab PCS 2020 Posts for Tehsildar, DSP, Punjab Civil Service (Executive), BDO, and other posts.
After a long time, Punjab Public Service Commission has officially made the announcement for the PCS Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020. This time, the department has released 77 vacant positions for various posts.
Job aspirants who were waiting for a long time for Punjab Government Jobs in Civil Services Department have a good opportunity now. From the last couple of years, the aspirants were working harder to become the civil service aspirant. Now finally the time has come to prove your worth.
The Official Notifications for different posts are available at the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala. We have mentioned below all the different job posts announced by the PPSC Department.
PPSC Recruitment through PCS 2020 Exam
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05.06.2020
- The last date for applying online: 30.06.2020 (Extended to 30.7.2020)
- The last date for depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated Fee Challan Form: 07.07.2020 (Extended to 06.08.2020)
- Punjab PCS Prelim Exam: September 2020
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 26 Posts
- Tehsildar: 05 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer: 02 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies: 04 Posts
- Labour and Conciliation Officer: 01 Posts
- Employment Generation and Training Officer: 07 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II): 10 Posts
Eligibility for Punjab PCS 2020 Exam
Educational Qualification: Candidate who wants to apply for the Punjab Civil Service 2020 Exam must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree.
However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year
Age Limit: 21 to 37 Years. Age Relaxation applicable to reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PWD, EXSM as per rules mentioned in the official notification. Download the PPSC PCS Exam Official Notification for checking the age relaxation applicable to different categories.
Selection Process: On the Basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview
- Prelim Exam: The preliminary competitive examination will consist of two papers of 200 marks each and shall
comprise of objective type (multiple choice) questions.
- Main Exam: The Main Exam will consist of 7 papers with a grand total of 700 marks. All papers shall be descriptive in nature and the duration of each paper will be 3 hours.
Pay Scale of PCS Officer, Exam Fee, and Online Apply Form
Salary of PCS Officer in Punjab: As per the new notification of Govt of Punjab, fixed emolument equal to Minimum of the Pay Band without any Grade Pay or any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 3 years. Check Latest Pay Scales of PCS Officer
- For SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab: Rs. 1125
- PH of Punjab: Rs. 1750
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, EWS, Punjab): Rs. 3000
Official Notification: Punjab PCS Official Advertisement
Apply Online: Punjab PPSC PCS Form
To See Full Details, Guidelines: Click Here
Queries Applicants are Searching on the Internet regarding PCS Exam
- Naib Tehsildar Recruitment Punjab
- Block Development Officer Recruitment Punjab
- PPSC Punjab PCS Exam Previous Year Solved Papers
- Punjab PCS 2020 Syllabus
- Books for Punjab PCS 2020 Exam
- Best Books for Punjab PCS Preliminary Exam
Other Links you might find useful: