PPSC Punjab Civil Services Exam Recruitment Latest Job Notification for PPSC PCS Exam Online
Punjab Public Service Commission has re-opened the Punjab Civil Services Exam Online Form. There are 75 vacant vacancies which will be filled through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2020.
Job aspirants who were waiting for a long time for Punjab PCS Government Jobs in Punjab have a good opportunity now. The Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination conducted by the PPSC for various posts like Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar,& Panchayat Officers, etc.
The Official Notifications for different posts are available at the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala. The Preliminary Combined 2021 We have mentioned below all the different job posts announced by the PPSC Department.
PPSC Punjab Civil Services Exam Form
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30.12.2020
- The last date to deposit the Application fees by system generated
Bank Challan Form: 06.01.2021 [During Banking Hours]
- Tentative Date of Preliminary Exam: February 2021
Details of Posts:
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 26 Posts
- Tehsildar: 04 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer: 02 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies: 04 Posts
- Labour and Conciliation Officer: 01 Post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer: 06 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer Grade 2: 10 Posts
PPSC PCS Exam Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate who wants to apply for the PPSC PCS Exam 2020 must possess Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
In addition, applicants applying for the PPSC Punjab Civil Services Recruitment Job Form must have passed Punjabi up to Matric level.
Age Limit: 21 to 37 Years. Age Relaxation applicable to reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PWD, EXSM as per rules mentioned in the official notification. Download the PPSC JE Official Notification for checking the age relaxation applicable to different categories.
Selection Process: On the Basis of:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Physical Measurements (for Post No. 2, 9)
- Minimum Height for Men: 5 feet 7 inches
- Minimum Height for Women: 5 feet 3 inches
- Chest Measurements for Men: Un Expanded – 33 inches, Expanded – 34.5 inches
- For SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab: Rs. 1125
- PH of Punjab: Rs. 1750
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, EWS, Punjab): Rs. 3000
Official Notification: PPSC Official Advertisement
Apply Online: Punjab PPSC Job Form
To See Full Details, Guidelines: Click Here
Other Links you might find useful: