Punjab NHM Result 2019 of Community Health Officer Exam conducted on 6th June 2019: Cut Off Marks Category Wise, Scorecard, Merit List by BFUHS
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot will shortly announce the written exam result of Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam. This test was organized on 06/06/2019 across the various test centers. Now the applicants who attended this exam are eagerly waiting for the result and cut off marks.
This notification will provide you with the latest updates regarding BFUHS Punjab NHM CHO Exam Result along with the Merit List. The Rank list will include the names, category, roll numbers and other details of the qualified candidates from the written exam.
Thus, here you can get important updates regarding:
- Baba Farid University Community Health Officer Result Date
- Category Wise Cut Off Marks
- Merit List of Qualified Candidates
- Document Verification
Punjab NHM Result 2019 Scorecard for CHO Exam
There are 1000 seats for CHO Post under National Health Mission, Punjab for the session July 2019. Selected Candidates will get a salary of Rs. 20000/- + up to RS. 15000/-(incentive based on performance) per month.
Candidates must secure the required cut off marks in order to become eligible for the next rounds of the recruitment process.
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
Community Health Officer BFUHS Cut Off Marks depends on various conditions:
- Difficulty Level of Written Test
- Performance of Applicant
- Number of Job Applicants
However, expected cut off marks can be calculated by taking a look at previous year result trends, answer key and other factors.
- Department Name: National Health Mission, Punjab
- Organized By: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Post Name: Community Health Officers
- Date of Exam: 06th June 2019
- Category: Punjab NHM CHO Result 2019
- Official Website: https://nhmpunjab.in/ or www.bfuhs.ac.in
- To Check BFUHS CHO Result Updates: Click Here
- To Visit Official Website: https://nhmpunjab.in/ or www.bfuhs.ac.in
Other Links you might find useful: