Punjab Verka Result 2020 for the Post of Assistant Manager and Senior Executive: Check Verka MILKFED Exam Result of 16 Feb Test
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Ltd. will soon announce the Punjab Verka Result 2020. The test for the post of Assistant Manager and Senior Executive was held on 16.02.2020.
The written test was conducted for the 84 number of vacancies across various centers. As per the tentative schedule decided earlier, the result was decided to be declared on 4th March 2020. But due to some reasons, it was not declared.
Now in a few days, the department will announce the Verka Assistant Manager and Senior Executive Result 2020. So candidates are advised to stay in tuned with us to get the latest updates about Punjab Verka MILKFED Scorecard, Merit List and Cut Off Marks.
Thus, here you can get important updates regarding:
- Verka MILKFED Result Date
- Category Wise Cut Off Marks of Candidates
- Merit List of Qualified Candidates
- Document Verification
Punjab MILKFED Verka Result Scorecard
The recruitment test was held for the following posts:
- Verka Assistant Manager for the Streams: Animal Husbandry, Civil Engg, Electrical Engg, Engineering (Mech/Electrical), Marketing, Procure, System & MIS post
- Verka Senior Executive for the Streams: Finance and Marketing
The Department of Punjab Milkfed will release the Verka Senior Executive Result and Verka AM Result 2020 online on the www.verka.coop. Candidates must secure the required cut off marks in order to become eligible for the next rounds of the recruitment process.
Expected Cut Off Marks
|Punjab Verka Senior Executive & Assistant Manager Expected Cut Off 2020|
|Category||Senior Executive||Assistant Manager Cut Off|
The Punjab MILKFED Verka Merit List 2020 will include the list of selected or qualified candidates. So you must stay in touch with us to get instant notifications about the result, merit list and your scores.
- To Check Verka Result Updates: Click Here
- To Visit Official Website: www.verka.coop
Other Links you might find useful: