Punjab Wakf Board Admit Card 2020 Download Call Letter for Written Examination of Clerk, Rent Collectors, EOs, Senior Assistant, and Other Posts
Waqf Board, Department of Home, Govt of Punjab has announced the recruitment for the 173 different job positions. Many candidates are applying for the Punjab Waqf Board Online Job Form. A written test and skill test has been scheduled for this recruitment drive. For that, applicants need to download their Punjab Wakf Board Admit Card 2020.
Latest News: The Waqf Board Punjab has announced the Tentative Examination Schedule for the the posts of Accounts Clerk, Legal Support Assistant and Peon only.
The Exam Dates are mentioned below in this post. Schedule of the written test for the post of ‘Section Officer/Estate Officer/Executive Officer/ Rent Collector/Assistant EO/Clerk/ Senior Assistant’ will be intimated on the official website later on.
Interview schedule will be displayed on the website by 15.12.2020 (Tentatively)
The Hall Ticket will be made available at the official website govt.thapar.edu for the following posts:
- Accounts Clerk
- Section Officer/Estate Officer/Executive Officer
- Rent Collector/ Assistant EOs/Clerk
- Legal Support Assistant
- Senior Assistant
All the important details like the name of the applicant, roll number, registration number, test center, etc will be mentioned in the respective hall ticket.
Punjab Wakf Board Exam Schedule
|Start date of downloading the admit card||02-11-2020|
|Date of Exam||09-11-2020 and 10-11-2020|
|Uploading of Answer key and OMR sheet in
|Window for filling objection in the answer key||11-11-2020 to 17-11-2020|
|Result of written test in candidate’s login||24-11-2020|
|Window for filling objection in written test score||24-11-2020 to 25-11-2020|
|Written test merit list||30-11-2020|
Punjab Wakf Board Admit Card 2020 Exam Dates
Hall Ticket is extremely compulsory in order to appear for the exam. Without admit card, no applicant shall be entertained to enter the examination hall. The important credentials which are mentioned in the Punjab Waqf Board Admit Card are:
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Option for Scribe
- Exam Date and Reporting Time
- Venue of Test
- Entry Closing Time
- Applicant’s Bio Data
- Helpline Number
- Category, Address
- Instructions for the Test
Exam Pattern of Wakf Board Exam:
#1 For all other posts except the post of Peon:
- Step – 1 (Written test of 400 marks): Exam will consist of 100 Questions carrying a total of 400 marks. In addition to this, there will be one Urdu language section of 25 questions (100 marks). This Urdu language section will be of qualifying nature only. Marks obtained in the Urdu language section shall not be considered for the determination of the merit list.
- Step – 2 (Interview of 70 marks): Candidates equal to 3 times the number of posts in their order of merit of written test at step – I will be called for the Interview by the Punjab Wakf Board (PWB). Final merit will be prepared by the Punjab Wakf Board (PWB) on the basis of marks
secured in the written test and interview of the candidates
- Step – 3 (Skill Test): Candidates selected after the interview will be called for a skill test of
qualifying nature. The skill test shall be conducted on the selected candidates in the order of
merit. The test shall be of qualifying nature. Skill test shall consist of a typing test in Punjabi
and English with such terms and conditions as having been fixed by the Government of
Punjab, for the post of clerk.
#2 For the post of Peon:
- Merit list of candidates applying for the post of Peon shall be prepared on the basis of 12th
- Candidates equal to 10 times the number of posts of Peon in their order of merit of 12th
marks shall be called for Urdu language qualifying exam that will be of qualifying nature
- Qualifying exam of Urdu language will have 50 Questions carrying 4 marks each and the
time for the same shall be 1 hour
- There will be no negative marking in the written test
- The minimum qualifying marks in the qualifying exam will be 40%. However, this limit can be
reduced to 35% marks in case the number of qualifying candidates are less than three times
the number of posts
Punjab Wakf Board Admit Card 2020 Details
- Department Name: Punjab Waqf Board
- Number of Vacancies: 173
- Exam Date: Shall be out soon
- Official Website: www.govt.thapar.edu
Steps to Download Hall Ticket:
- Visit the Official Website
- On the left side under online registrations, click on download admit card.
- Enter your registration number and password
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Punjab Wakf Board Exam Call Letter shall be downloaded successfully.
- Take a printout of it and bring it for the examination.