Punjab WAQF Board Recruitment 2021 for 79 Vacant Job Positions for the Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies
Punjab Wakf Board has invited applicants from eligible candidates for the following teaching and non-teaching posts for schools/Libraries running under the direct management of the Board.
Candidates waiting for a long time for the Punjab Govt Jobs can apply online for Punjab WAQF Board Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs. Candidates shall be selected solely based on their suitability as assessed through the scheduled walk-in interview, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
More details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, etc are given below.
Punjab WAQF Board Recruitment 2021 New Jobs
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 2nd to 6th April 2021
Number of Vacancies: 79
- Lecturer PGT
- Lecturer TGT
- Primary Teacher
- Nursery Teacher
- Diniyat Teacher
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications:-
- For the post of Lecturer PGT, the applicant must possess a 2nd class Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in B.Ed.
- For the post of TGT, The applicant must possess a 2nd class Bachelor Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in B.Ed.
- For the post of primary teacher, the applicant must be a graduate with at least 60% marks in B.Ed.
- For the post of nursery teacher, the applicant must be a graduate and should possess a 2nd class Diploma in Elementary Education relevant subject.
- For the post of Diniyat Teacher, the applicant must possess a 2nd class Certificate in Hafiz & Alim/ Fazil.
- For the post of clerk, the applicant should have a 2nd class Bachelor Degree with at least one-year diploma in computer application. Candidates having a graduate degree in computer-related subjects (BSc IT/BCA etc) shall not require the one-year diploma separately.
- For Physical Education, the applicant should possess a 2nd class degree in B.P. Ed from a recognized University.
- For the post of Librarian, the candidate should be a B.A. / B.Sc with a degree (B.Lib) in Library Science from any recognized university. Knowledge of automation of library will be added advantage.
- For the post of accountant, the candidate should be a commerce graduate with working experience in Tally
Punjab Wakf Board Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Age between 18 – 37 years and should have passed Punjabi at Matric level or equivalent examination conducted by the language department of Government of Punjab.
Selection Process: On the basis of the walk-in-interview
- Lecturer PGT- 11500 Per Month
- Teacher- 10500 Per Month
- Librarian/Clerk/accountant- 9500/month
- Peon- Minimum Wages fixed by DC
Check Punjab Waqf Board Official Notice, Details of Vacancies, and Walk-in-Interview Schedule: Punjab Wakf Board Official Notice
To See Full Details, Guidelines: waqf.punjab.gov.in
Other Links you might find useful: