Are you searching for the free download link for the Punjabi Raavi Unicode Font?
As we are aware that the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has issued the notification in which they will be conducted the Punjabi Type Tests in Raavi Unicode Font.
Earlier skill/type tests were being conducted in Asees Font for the Clerical Posts of Punjab Govt. Now as per the latest amendment, all the skill type tests are conducted in Ravi Font.
So it is extremely important for all the job seekers to start practicing their Raavi Font Punjabi Typing on PC with a good keyboard.
Consistent practice will ensure the speed of candidates in Raavi Unicode character, word, and paragraphs.
In this guide, we will provide you the free download link for Punjabi Ravi Font, Book to practice the typing, software for PC, and a keyboard pdf/image of Raavi Font Map.
Download and Install the Punjabi Raavi Font for PC/Computer/Laptop
- First of all, Download: Ravi Unicode Font
- Open the Folder, where you have downloaded the Font.
- Double Click on the Downloaded Font.
- Click on Install Button.
- Next step is to open the Control Panel of Computer.
- In the Control Panel, Click on “Region and Language”
- Now, the next option is to click on the keyboard and language.
- There you will see an option to change the keyboard.
- Click on Add Button and select the Punjabi Language.
- Now Open your Microsoft Word and Select Raavi Font.
- On the taskbar, you may also get an option to change your language from EN to PN.
- That’s all. You have successfully installed the Raavi Punjabi Font in your Computer.
- Now start practicing your Punjabi Typing in Raavi Font. You can find the useful stuff provided by us for practicing your Typing.
Download Ravi Unicode Font Keyboard Image of Punjabi Characters Font Map
Ravi Font Book and Software for Punjabi Typing Practice
In order to clear the Punjab Govt Typing Exams, you need to practice regularly then only your fingers will learn their location on the keyboard through muscle memory.
We are providing you some tips, recommended for paragraph practice and the best software to check your speed and daily progress.
Maintain a good sitting posture while typing: Always sit straight and keep your back straight. Try to keep at least 45 – 70 cm of distance between your eyes and the screen. Never shift your body weight to the wrists by resting on them.
KeyBoard Scheme: Hit keys only with the fingers for which they have been reserved. Always return to the starting position of the fingers “ASDF – JKL;”. The SHIFT key is always pressed by the pinky finger opposite to the one hitting the other key. Use the thumb of whichever hand is more convenient for you to press the Space bar
Recommended Book for Punjabi Type Test: Download Here
Punjabi Typing Tutor Software for Raavi Typing: Download Here
If anyone is still facing problem while installing Ravi Punjabi Type Font, then feel free to ask us through the comment box