SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2021 Out Check State Bank of India Probationary Officer New 2056 Vacancies
Apply Online for SBI PO 2056 Posts via Advt No. CRPD/PO/2021-22/18
One of the best news for the bank job seekers, as the State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has released a big recruitment drive for the SBI PO Recruitment 2021 all over India.
Job seekers from different parts of India who were waiting for a long time for the SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies 2021 have a wonderful opportunity now.
The complete notification can be downloaded from the below links and candidates can read all the details before applying online for SBI PO Vacancy 2021.
We have provided direct download links for the official notification with complete details and information.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification Released: 2056 Vacancies
- Opening Date for Apply Online & Payment of Application Form Fee: 05.10.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fee: 25.10.2021
- Call Letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 1st week of November 2021 onwards
- Pre-examination training: 2nd week of November 2021
- Admit Card for SBI PO Online Preliminary Examination: 1st / 2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Date for SBI Online Examination (Preliminary): November/ December 2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021
- Call letter for SBI PO Online Main Exam: 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Conduction of Online Examination – Mains: December 2021
- Declaration of Result – Main: January 2022
- Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 1st/ 2nd week of February 2022 onwards
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2022
Number of Vacancies: 2056
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree in any discipline
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years. Age Relaxation is applicable to reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PWD, EXSM as per rules mentioned in the official notification.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
As per the rules mentioned in the official notification, the basic pay of an SBI PO is Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
The probationary officers will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules.
Selection Process: On the Basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, GD, and Interview.
Application Fee: The SBI PO 2020 Exam Fee Structure for different categories are mentioned below:
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
No. of Attempts:
|Category||Number of Chances|
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
Official Notification: (English)
To Apply Online: Click Here
Other Links you might find useful:
Recommended Books for SBI PO Exam Preparations: