SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022 Out Check State Bank of India Probationary Officer New 1673 Vacancies
Apply Online for SBI PO 1673 Posts via CRPD/PO/2022-23/18
One of the best news for bank job seekers is as the State Bank of India (SBI), has released a big recruitment drive for the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 all over India.
Job seekers from different parts of India who were waiting for a long time for the SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies 2022 have a wonderful opportunity now.
The complete notification can be downloaded from the below links and candidates can read all the details before applying online for SBI PO Vacancy 2022.
We have provided direct download links for the official notification with complete details and information.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification Released: 1673 Vacancies
- Opening Date for Apply Online & Payment of Application Form Fee: 22.09.2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fee: 12.10.2022
- Call Letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 1st / 2nd week December 2022 onwards
- Date for SBI PO Online Examination (Preliminary): 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2022 / January 2023
- Call letter for SBI PO Online Main Exam: January 2023 / February 2023
- Conduction of Online Examination – Mains: January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result – Main: February 2023
- Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: February 2023 onwards
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: February / March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: March 2023
Number of Vacancies: 1673
|Probationary Officer (GEN)||648||—|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||432||32|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||240||30|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||120||11|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||160||—|
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree in any discipline
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Age Relaxation is applicable to reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and EXSM as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
As per the rules mentioned in the official notification, the basic pay of an SBI PO is Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
The probationary officers will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules.
Selection Process: On the Basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, GD, and Interview.
Application Fee: The SBI PO 2022 Exam Fee Structure for different categories is mentioned below:
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
No. of Attempts:
|Category||Number of Chances|
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
To Apply Online: Click Here
Other Links you might find useful:
Recommended Books for SBI PO Recruitment Exam Preparations: