SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2020-21 Out Check State Bank of India Probationary Officer New 2000 Vacancies
Apply Online for SBI PO 2000 Posts via Advt No: 12/ 2020-21
One of the best news for the bank job seekers, as the State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has released a big recruitment drive for the SBI PO Recruitment all over India.
Job seekers from different parts of India who were waiting for a long time for the SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies 2020 have a wonderful opportunity now.
The complete notification can be downloaded from the below links and candidates can read all the details before applying online for SBI PO Vacancy 2020.
We have provided direct download links for the official notification with complete details and information.
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment Notification Released: 2000 Vacancies
- 2 SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
SBI PO Recruitment Notification Released: 2000 Vacancies
- Opening Date for Apply Online & Payment of Application Form Fee: 14-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fee: 04-12-2020
- Last Date for Printing Application Form: 19-12-2020
- Call Letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Pre-examination training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
- Admit Card for SBI PO Online Preliminary Examination: 3rd Week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Date for SBI Online Examination (Preliminary): 31-12 & 02, 04, 05-01-2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 3rd Week of Jan 2021
- Call letter for SBI PO Online Main Exam: 3rd Week of Jan 2021 onwards
- Conduction of Online Examination – Mains: 29-01-2021
- Declaration of Result – Main: 3rd/ 4th Week of Feb 2021
- Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 3rd/ 4th Week of Feb 2021
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: February/ March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
Number of Vacancies: 2000
- GEN: 800 Posts
- OBC: 540 Posts
- SC: 300 Posts
- ST: 150 Posts
- EWS: 200 Posts
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree in any discipline
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years. Age Relaxation applicable to reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PWD, EXSM as per rules mentioned in the official notification.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
Salary/Pay Scale: Basic Pay of Rs 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale
of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management
Selection Process: On the Basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, GD, and Interview.
Application Fee: The SBI PO 2020 Exam Fee Structure for different categories are mentioned below:
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/XS: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Official Notification: (English)
To Apply Online: Click Here
Other Links you might find useful:
Recommended Books for SBI PO Exam Preparations: