SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2023 Out Check State Bank of India Probationary Officer New 2000 Vacancies
Apply Online for SBI PO 2000 Posts via CRPD/PO/2023-24/19
One of the best news for bank job seekers is that the State Bank of India (SBI), has released a big recruitment drive for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 all over India.
Job seekers from different parts of India who have been waiting for a long time for the SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies 2023 have an excellent opportunity.
The complete notification can be downloaded from the below links and candidates can read all the details before applying online for SBI PO Vacancy 2023.
We have provided direct download links for the official notification with complete details and information.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification Released: 2000 Vacancies
- Opening Date for Apply Online & Payment of Application Form Fee: 07.09.2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fee: 27.09.2023
- Call Letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 2nd week October 2023 onwards
- Date for SBI PO Online Examination (Preliminary): November 2023
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November/December 2023
- Call letter for SBI PO Online Main Exam: November/December 2023
- Conduction of Online Examination – Mains: December 2023 / January 2024
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2023 / January 2024
- Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: January/February 2024 onwards
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: January/February 2024
- Declaration of Final Result: Feb/ March 2024
Number of Vacancies: 2000
|SBI PO Vacancy 2023|
SBI PO Vacancy (PwD Category)
|d & e||20||16||36|
*VI: Vision Impairment
*HI: Hearing Impairment
*LD: Learning Disabilities
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree in any discipline
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Age Relaxation is applicable to reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and EXSM as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
As per the rules mentioned in the official notification, the basic pay of an SBI PO is Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
The probationary officers will also be eligible for D.A., H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules. The total payment per annum on a CTC basis is a minimum of 8.20 lacs and a maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on the place of posting and additional factors.
Selection Process: On the Basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, GD, and Interview.
Application Fee: The SBI PO 2023 Exam Fee Structure for different categories is mentioned below:
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
No. of Attempts:
|Category||Number of Chances|
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
Official Notification: (Download Here)
To Apply Online: Click Here
Other Links you might find useful:
Recommended Books for SBI PO Recruitment Exam Preparations: