Sewayojan Portal Registration 2022 || Apply Online for the Sewayojan Rojgar Mela for Jobs, Vacancies, and Berojgari Bhatta
Are you an unemployed youth and you are looking for employment, for this the government has started the employment scheme, on which you can search rojgar/private job/government job by doing your Sewayojan Portal Registration Online.
The Sewyojan Rojgar Mela is decided to be held in the month of July 2022 in the state of Uttar Pradesh. A big employment drive will be organized every month by the Employment Department at 18 divisional headquarters of the state. Under the Mission Rozgar Yojana, employment fairs/rojgar mela will be organized every week in all the districts of the state.
In the Sewayojan Rojgar Mela, unemployed 10th, 12th, Graduate, and Post Graduate students can participate in the Job and Vacancy. However, Online Registration on the Sewayojan Portal is mandatory for participation.
About UP Sewayojan Portal Registration and Rojgar Mela?
The main purpose of the Uttar Pradesh Sewayojan Portal is to help the unemployed youth of the state to find online employment/jobs. In Uttar Pradesh, students are getting the benefit of this scheme in more than 70 districts. This scheme is also known as UP Rojgar Mela where the unemployed youth of the state get their jobs and employment.
If you also want to get any kind of job then you have to register yourself on the Sewayojan website, whose information has been provided here.
Outsourcing recruitments in government departments and related organizations will now be held every month through Sewayojan Registration 2022. The unemployed students of the state can apply for the job with registration from the “Sewayojan App”.
In this article, we will notify you about all the essential information related to the UP Sewa Yojna Rojgar Mela such as Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Berojgari Bhatta Registration, Sewayojan Login, Toll-Free Helpline Number, How to Download Form, etc.
- 1 UP Sewayojan Job Registration 2022 | Rojgaar Sangam UP
- 2 How to Register Online on UP Sewayojan Portal || Login
Some Key Features of Sewayojan Portal:
- Online Registration Anywhere Anytime.
- All government jobs are available on a portal.
- Job Notification via Email.
- Search Jobs Through Using Filter Category, Place, Department, And Salary.
- Lacs Of Jobseeker On One Click.
- 24*7 Facilities for Government and Private Jobs.
- Search for jobs according to location, salary, and educational qualification.
- Sectorwise, Department wise, and Postwise Search.
UP Sewayojan Job Registration 2022 | Rojgaar Sangam UP
The main purpose of the Uttar Pradesh Sewayojan website is to help the youth of the state in finding employment, here you can find all types of jobs like Government jobs / Private Jobs. UP Rojgar Mela is organized from time to time in Uttar Pradesh.
|Arihant Computer Awareness PDF Book||Nursing Competitive Exam Books PDF|
More than 72000 vacant job positions will be recruited on sewayojan.up.nic.in. for which the job seekers of the state will have to apply online.
|Name of the Scheme||UP Sewayojan|
|Started by||Honorable Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji|
|Beneficials||Uttar Pradesh’s Unemployed Youth|
|How to Apply||Through Online Mode|
|Target||To provide employment to the unemployed candidates of the state|
|Category||UP Govt and Private Jobs|
Following are the main benefits of UP Sewayojana:
- All the unemployed youth of the state can register themselves on this portal absolutely free.
- The benefits of this scheme are being extended to the unemployed youth in more than 70 districts of the state.
- The unemployed youth of the state who have received the education of 12th, graduation, post-graduation, etc., can register themselves on the Sewayojan website to get a job.
- The applicants registered on this job portal will get the information through email id.
On the official website, online applications can be filled for various government and non-government jobs.
How to Register Online on UP Sewayojan Portal || Login
Before doing the registration online, applicants who want to register themselves must possess the following important documents with them:
- Residence Certificate
- Academic Qualification/DMC/Degree
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Identity card
Step by Step Process to do UP Rojgar Mela Registration:
- First of all, visit this official website: sewayojan.up.nic.in
- On the home page of this website, you will see an option of “Rojgar Mela”, click on it.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you will have to click on “New User Sign up”.
- A page will open in front of you where you will have to enter your name, mobile number, email id, password, and captcha code and click on the submit button.
- The OTP will come on the mobile number given by you, which has to be submitted by entering it in the OTP box.
- Now your registration is complete.
- After the completion of the registration process, a page like this will open in front of you where you will have to fill in all your information correctly.
- Now you have to upload a photo of yourself.
- After completing the process, you can apply for the job from here.
How to Login to Sewayojan Portal?
To log in to this job portal, you have to open the employment website and click on the option of login. Here you can log in by entering your user id and password.
How to Search and Apply for a Job at Sewayojan Portal?
- To search for private and government jobs on this website, first, you have to visit sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- Now click on the Outsourcing/PrivateJobs or Government Jobs option.
- A registration form will open in front of you.
- After selecting all the information asked in this form like department, district, type of recruitment, recruitment group, and post information, click on the search button.
- According to the information given by you, the vacant jobs will appear in front of you for which you can apply.
|UP Sewayojan Registration||Register Here|
|UP Sewayojan Official Website||www.sewayojan.up.nic.in|
UP Sewayojan Toll-Free Helpline Number: 0522-2638995, 91-7839454211