SSC CHSL Notification 2020-21 Released: Download Official Notification and Apply Online for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam
Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC CHSL Notification of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies.
The official notification and other complete details can be downloaded in PDF format from the below-mentioned download links. The commission has officially declared that the CHSL Tier 1 computer-based examination (CBE) will be conducted from April 12 to 27, 2021.
The selection process of this recruitment drive will be carried out through a computer-based test, descriptive paper, and skill test, or typing test. Online Registrations for the SSC CHSL Exam have already initiated from 06.11.2020. The last date to apply online is 15.12.2020.
Other Complete Details of SSC CHSL 2020-21 Posts like Educational Qualification and Age Limit, Selection Process, and all other details are mentioned below.
SSC CHSL Notification OUT! Complete Details
- Starting Date for Online Registrations: 06.11.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15.12.2020
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Online: 17.12.2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Closing date for generation of offline Challan: 19.12.2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 21.12.2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12 to 27.04.2021
- Tentative Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type): To be notified later
Post Name: Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Educational Qualification: 12th Standard/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board.
For more details, refer to the detailed advertisement attached below in PDF Format.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years.
However, age relaxation shall be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the rules are given in the official notification.
|For SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|For OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|For PwD Candidates||10 Years|
|For PWD OBC Category||13 Years|
|For PwD SC/ST Candidates||15 Years|
|For Ex-Serviceman Candidates||03 Years|
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Women/ ESM candidates: Nil
Official Notification (All Full Details): Download Here
To Apply Online: Apply for CHSL Form
For More Details: Visit Official Portal
Books for SSC Exam Preparations: