SSC CPO 2020 Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs: Online Application Form of SSC SI Post
Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC 2020 Notification for the 1564 SI, CAPF Vacancies in Delhi Police. The official notification and other complete details can be downloaded in PDF format from the below-mentioned download links.
Online Registrations for the SSC CPO Form have already initiated from 17.06.2020. The last date to apply online is 16.07.2020. Other Complete Details of SSC CPO Posts like Educational Qualification and Age Limit, Selection Process, and all other details are mentioned below.
SSC CPO Recruitment for 1564 SI CAPF Vacancies
- Starting Date for Online Registrations: 17-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Online Form: 16-07-2020
- Closing date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020
- Closing date for fee payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Tentative Dates of Computer Based Test (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Tentative Date of Computer Based Test (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
Number of Vacancies: 1564
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male: 91 Posts
- SI (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female: 78 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs): 1395 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
For more details, refer to the detailed advertisement attached below in PDF Format.
Age Limit: 20 to 25 years for SSC CPO Form. However, age relaxation shall be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the rules are given in the official notification.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST & Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Official Notification: Download Here
To Apply Online: Apply for CPO Form
For More Details: Visit Official Portal
Other Links you might find useful:
Books for SSC Exam Preparations: