TNUSRB Admit Card 2020 for the Written Exam of Police Constable, Jail Warder, & Fireman (10906 Vacancies).
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has announced the TNUSRB Job Notification for the 10906 Posts. Lakhs of applicants are applying online for this recruitment drive. The written test for these has been scheduled for 13.12.2020. For that, applicants need to download their TNUSRB Admit Card 2020.
The TNUSRB Hall Ticket or Call Letter is mandatory to carry on the day of the TNUSRB Constable Examination. The Admit Card will contain all the important details like:
- Exam Name
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center Name
- Center Code
- Exam Timing
- Signature/Photograph of Candidate
- Important Instructions for the exam
TNUSRB Admit Card 2020 and Tentative Exam Dates
Every candidate must bring his/her call letter in order to appear for the exam. Without an admit card, no candidate shall be entertained to enter the examination hall.
The TNUSRB Call Letter will be made available online at the official website for the following posts:
|Police Department||Gr-II Police Constable (Armed Service)|
|Gr-II Police Constable (Special Force)|
|Jail Department||Grade II Jail Warder|
In addition to this, it is advisable for the applicants to carry the following documents along with the TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket
- One original and photocopy of valid photo id proof out of the following list
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter id card
- Passport, etc
- Any other document as asked in the admit card
Examination Pattern of TNUSRB Constable 2020 Exam
As the mode of the examination is offline/pen-paper mode so the board will also provide the answer key for the same. For doing the preparation applicants must have knowledge of the exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Exam Duration – 1 hour 20 minutes
|Papers||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge/ English||50||50|
TNUSRB will follow the following process to select the eligible candidates.
|2.||Physical Measurement Test,|
|4.||Physical Efficiency Test|
Steps to Download TNUSRB Exam Hall Ticket 2020:
- Visit the Official Website: tnusrbonline.org OR tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- On the announcement/news section, click on download TNUSRB Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number and password
- Click on the submit button.
- Your TNUSRB Call Letter shall be downloaded successfully.
- Take a printout of it and bring it for the examination.