Are you searching online for the UP Scholarship Form 2022? Or maybe you are getting confused about various questions going on your mind regarding the scholarship schemes in Uttar Pradesh.
Well, you have reached the right place now as well you will be guided completely here about the Various Schemes in UP.
Here we will discuss everything in detail regarding the Scholarship Schemes 2022:
- How to Apply Online for Scholarship Form 2022
- Last Date of Registration
- How to Get or Find the Registration Number
- How to Fill the Scholarship Form
- And all the Questions and Doubts regarding this topic.
So let’s get started. But before we move ahead, let’s discuss the basic information, eligibility, and a small introduction for Various Schemes.
About the Uttar Pradesh State Scholarships:
These awards/benefits are being granted by the Social Welfare Department, Govt of Uttar Pradesh. These schemes aim at providing financial support to students at different levels of education from Class 9th up to UG/PG/Higher Level Courses.
Candidates belonging to the General/SC/ST/OBC/Minority category are eligible to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form 2019. Various Schemes covered include Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and Dashmotor Scholarships for UG / PG / Diploma / Certificate Examination.
This detailed article covers every important aspect including eligibility criteria, the step-by-step application process, last date, how to check the status of the online application, cash award details, and more.
UP Scholarships 2022: An Overview
Who can fill up the Online Form? How to Check the Scholarship Status 2022? How to correct the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form 2022? Find or get the Registration Number? When will the Scholarship come in 2022? These are the most common questions that may be occurring in your mind to assist your education and higher-level courses.
|1.||Tentative Dates for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships for Class 9th and 10th||July to September|
|2.||Expected Dates for UP Post-Matric Scholarships for Class 11th and 12th||July to October|
|3.||Registration Dates for UP Dashmotor Scholarships for UG/PG/Certificate Courses||November to December|
|4.||Tentative Dates for correction of UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||October|
|4.||Dates for correction of UP Post-Matric Scholarships||December|
|5.||Tentative Dates for correction of UP Dashmotor Scholarships||December 2022|
*The dates mentioned are expected dates only based on the previous year’s data. The official dates shall be released shortly at the Scholarship Portal and may change every year at the discretion of the provider.
Who Can fill the UP Scholarship Form Online?
Students enrolled in the following academic career are eligible to apply.
- 9th Class
- 10th Class
- 11th Class
- 12th Class
- UG Course
- PG Course
- Certificate Course
- Diploma/ Other Examination
Documents required to fill the Scholarship of Uttar Pradesh?
Candidates have to attach the following documents along with the Hard copy of the Online Application Form:
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book Copy
- Last Qualifying Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Scanned Passport Size Photo
- For Renewal Candidates: Use the last year’s registration number to login in renewal section and enter your fresh and updated details
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Schemes
In order to fill up the online application form, candidates are required to possess the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants applying must be residents of Uttar Pradesh State and must possess a domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates must be enrolled in academic sessions in any of the schools or colleges of the state.
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship (class 9-10 category), students must be studying in either class 9th or class 10th. In addition, the annual income must not exceed more than one lakh for all the categories.
- For UP Post Matric Scholarship, the student must be qualified in 10th (high school) and must have enrolled in class 11th or class 12th. Annual Income should not exceed 2 lakh.
- For Post Matric Scheme (Other Than Class 11 and 12), applicants must have qualified class 12thand must be enrolled in any higher education courses in any of the universities of the State. The annual income of the family must not exceed two lakhs for all categories.
Complete List of Scholarship Schemes 2022
|1.||UP Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST/SC/OBC/General Category|
|2.||Uttar Pradesh Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for ST/SC/OBC General Category|
|3.||UP Post Matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, OBC, General Category|
|4.||Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, OBC, General Category|
|5.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities|
|6.||Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities|
|7.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities|
How to Fill Scholarship Form of UP
Fresh Candidate: Candidates enrolled this year OR who have not filled the online form in the previous year can apply for a new registration number.
Renewal Candidate: Candidates enrolled in the previous year are required to re-fill the application form this year as Renewal Candidates.
Step by Step Process to Fill the Form:
Fresh applicants can follow the below mentioned steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official portal – First of all, applicants must visit the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Go to “Student” Section – Now head over to the “Student” option provided on the top menu of the official portal.
- Select “New Registration” – Now next step is to select the “new registration” link.
- Select your appropriate category – The new registration page will appear. There will be a separate option for fresh registration and renewable for various categories (General, SC, ST, OBC).
- Fill up the application form – Fill in all the relevant information asked. This includes your personal details, qualification, and other information correctly.
- Upload relevant documents – Candidates need to upload scanned copies of all the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Check and Review – This is one of the most crucial stages in form filling. Once you have filled out the application form, you must recheck and review the details before final submission. Any mistake in the form filling must be corrected at the very moment. However, you are also given a chance for correction in the application form in later stages.
- Submit the application form online – Once the review is complete you can click on the submit button for the final submission of the form.
- Save and Print – The last step is to save or download the duly filled-in application form. Candidates should take a printout of the same and must keep the hard copy safe for future references.
Once the registration procedure is completed, candidates are advised to keep their registration number and password safe.
With the Registration number and password, students can log in to their scholarship account at any time to check the status and important updates.
UP Scholarship Status 2022
One of the most important features provided at the official portal is Checking the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status. Thus, applicants who successfully apply for the online form can check their status.
Fresh as well as Renewal Applicants can track the status of their application online at the official portal. You just need to go to the “Status” Section to track the status of the duly filled scholarship form.
Follow the below-given steps to check the status of the application:
- Visit the official website of scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Click the “Status” tab on the website’s homepage.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the search button and the application status will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download and take a printout of it for future reference.
|1.||Check status for the previous academic year||Click here|
|2.||Know the status of the Pre-Matric Scholarship (Fresh) for the current year||Click here|
|3.||Check the status of the Pre-Matric Scholarship (Renewal) for the current academic year||Click here|
|4.||Know scholarship status of Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship (Fresh) for the current academic year||Click here|
|5.||Check the status of the Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship (Renewal) for the current academic year||Click here|
|6.||Find the status of Post-Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship (Fresh) for the current academic year||Click here|
|7.||Check the status of Post-Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship (Renewal) for the current academic year||Click here|
|8.||Check Status With Bank Account||Click Here|
|9.||For Online Correction||Click Here|
|10.||Apply Online||Click Here|
|11.||Login For Fresh Candidate (Dashmottar)||Click Here|
|12.||Login For Renewal Candidate (Dashmottar)||Click Here|
|13.||Login For Pre matric||Click Here|
|14.||Login For Postmatric (Inter)||Fresh | Renewal|
|15.||Official Website||Click Here|
- List of Scholarship Schemes in India Available for SC ST Category
- LSS USS Scholarship Details 2022: Amount and Result
This detailed guide on Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Schemes has provided you with all the details in brief:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Needed
- How to Fill the Online Form
- Checking the Status of Application
- List of all the Schemes
If you need still any help regarding anything, you can contact the concerned officials. Below we have shared the phone numbers and toll-free numbers:
Customer care phone No. – 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
Toll-free Number. – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)