UPSC Previous Year Question Papers of Deputy Director Exam with Complete Solutions and Answer Keys Download
Union Public Service Commission organizes online/offline tests for the various recruitment exams. In this process, the commission holds a competitive examination to select the deserving and eligible candidates for the respective post. In this notification, we will provide you with the UPSC Previous Year Question Papers of the Deputy Director for which the commission is conducting recruitment for the 151 vacant posts.
The selection process of the UPSC Deputy Director Post will involve CBT Test followed by a personal interview for the shortlisted candidates. For the candidate’s part, it is extremely important to prepare well for this exam as the competition and post rank are highly competitive now. So, in this post, we are providing you with the UPSC Deputy Director Previous Year Question Papers.
Old UPSC Question Papers prove beneficial to the aspirants as most of the questions asked in the new exams are based on the same concept as asked in previous year papers.
So, we have compiled a list of the important previous year question papers for the various UPSC Exams.
UPSC Previous Year Question Papers – Deputy Director
Before we move towards the old papers, first it is important to take a look at the scheme, pattern, and syllabus of the test. The UPSC Deputy Director test will be of 2 hours duration and will comprise 2 parts A and B.
Part-A contains English and Part-B contains General Ability. The questions in Part-B of the paper will be set both in Hindi and English.
- All questions will carry equal marks
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question
The Syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
To test the candidate’s understanding of the English language & workmanlike use of words.
- Principles of Human Resource Management.
- Principles of Marketing Management.
- Principles of Accounting & Financial Management.
- Right to Information Act.
- Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Fundamentals of Computer Application.
- General Science.
- Public Administration and Development Issues.
- Freedom Movement & Indian Union.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
Candidates who are applying for the UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment are searching a lot of queries on the internet like
- UPSC Deputy Director Previous Year Papers PDF
- UPSC Deputy Director Old Question Papers with Solutions
- Deputy Director Last 5 Year Question Papers
But often the internet provides them a lot of fraudulent results showing something else. But here you can download completely genuine and authentic study material and can trust this website for your success.
Download Links of UPSC Old Question Papers
We will be providing you the direct download link for the Deputy Director Exam Previous Papers and various other previous papers whose exam is conducted by the commission.
Candidates must practice these UPSC Previous Year Question Papers as much as they can to increase their rate of success.
Question Papers Links:
|Exam Name||Download Link|
|UPSC Deputy Director Previous Papers||Download|
|Deputy Architect and Assistant Architect Papers||Download|
|More UPSC Old Papers||Click Here|