UPTET Exam Notification 2021 Apply for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Government of Uttar Pradesh has announced a new UPTET Exam Notification 2021 and Important Dates. Candidates can check out the important updates of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2021 for selection as Teachers for Classes I-V (Primary Level), Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level).
The online registrations will commence from 18th May 2021 onwards. Candidates will be able to apply for the UP TET Exam Form till 1 June 2021. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 25th July 2021.
Important Details related to UPTET Exam like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Fee, Selection Process, etc are mentioned below in detail.
UPTET Exam Notification 2021 July Exam
- Date of Official Notification: 11-05-2021
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 18-05-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration: 01-06-2021
- Closing Date to Submit Application Fee: 02-06-2021
- Last Date to Submit Completed Application Form/ Print Application Form: 03-06-2021
- Uploading of Admit Card on Website: 14-07-2021
- Written Exam Date(Paper I & II): 25-07-2021
- Uploading of UPTET Answer Key: 02-08-2021
- Declaration of Final Key & Result: 20-08-2021
Primary Level Teacher:
- 12th passed (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree OR
- Degree in any Stream with B.Ed Degree OR
- Diploma in Teacher From Aligarh Muslim University AMU, Aligarh OR
- Moaalizm E Urdu Exam Passed OR
- D.Ed Special Exam Passed
- 2 Year BTC Or Special BTC Exam Passed
- Degree/ Master Degree with 50% Marks with B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam Passed OR
- Degree/ Master Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam Passed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks and B.LEd 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 Inter Exam with 50% Marks and B.SC Ed Exam Passed
The exam will comprise of multiple-choice type of questions (MCQs). There will be two papers that will be held in two shifts:
- Paper I (Primary Level): One who aims to be a teacher for I to Vth Class.
- Paper-II (Upper Primary Level): One who aims to be a teacher for VI to VIII Class.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 400/-
- For PwD: Rs.100/-
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 800/-
- For PwD: Rs.200/-
The Selection Procedure of the UP Teacher Eligibility Test will be based on Written Exam. For those Candidates who qualify for the UPTET Exam, Board will Provide a Score Card/ Rank Card and will Mention Their Marks in Score Card. The Score Card will be Valid For a Lifetime.
How to Apply for UPTET Exam 2021
Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility as mentioned in the UPTET Exam Notification 2021 can apply online after the opening of the registration link.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official portal or access the following links. If you have any queries, you can ask below in the comment section.
Visit Official Website: Click Here
Recommended Books for Exam Preparations: